*Online registration is currently in development*
Our online registration for NWR7 Athletics is now available through the FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure, digital registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Click her to view the FamilyID Letter: FamilyID Letter.PDF
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
Physical exams must be current, signed by a physician, and on record with the school nurse prior to any participation.
It will be helpful to have the following information available to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: Doctor's contact information, Health Insurance, and Student ID
Student information will typically be entered once, then updated each season the student is active.
Please follow these steps:
1. Click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
6. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
7. Review your registration summary.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.